Dallas Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott and his Faith Fight Finish Foundation will host a town hall bringing together North Texas youth, community groups, law enforcement leaders, education leaders, and mental health experts to facilitate a conversation on how to work together for a better North Texas.
Supported by the Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation, the Dallas Cowboys, and the just keep livin foundation, this event will bring together a variety of panelists and youth groups for an open discussion moderated by Ryan Tillman, founder of Breaking Barriers United.
Groups attending the town hall include just keep livin program participants, Rangers Youth Academy athletes, Rangers Leading Off participants, The Salvation Army YET students, NEX Metropolitan participants, and Prescott’s Faith Fight Finish steering committee composed of youth, educators, community leaders, and officers.
- Dak Prescott – Founder Faith Fight Finish, Dallas Cowboys Quarterback
- Dr. Michael McFarland – North Crowley Superintendent
- Al Jones – Arlington Police Chief
- Sierra McFan – Licensed Clinical Social Worker – NEX Metropolitan
- Chief Noakes – Fort Worth Police Chief
- Yafniel Pastrana – North Crowley HS student
- Ellis Valentine – Texas Rangers Alumni, Founder RAFT Recovery Inc
- Anthony Andujar – Sergeant, Dallas Police
- Wednesday, May 25
- 6 PM CT
- Texas Live! – The Backyard
- 1650 E. Randol Mill Road; Arlington, TX 76011
Featured Image: Faith Fight Finish