This weekend, on November 13-14, Texas Rangers catcher Jose Trevino will partner with Play 24 Sports to host the Trevino Toy Drive Classic.
The Texas Rangers Roberto Clemente Award nominee will continue his work in the community with the annual youth baseball tournament that brings people together for a good cause. The two-day event will host 50 teams across the DFW Metroplex at Five Star Complex, with athletes ages 7-14.
Each participating team will bring new, unwrapped toys and other items to be donated to Operation Once in a Lifetime, an organization that serves U.S. Service Members, their families, and Veterans regardless of rank, deployment, physical condition, branch, or service. Additionally, a portion of all proceeds collected at the event will be donated to the Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation.
The event is open to the public and expects to draw 5,000 people who will also bring donations for the Toy Drive.
Attendees will be joined by Texas Rangers players and can partake in memorabilia giveaways, autograph sessions, fun contests, food trucks, and more.
- Jose Trevino, Texas Rangers Catcher
Special Guests on Saturday
- John King, Texas Rangers Pitcher: 10 a.m. – 11 a.m.
- David Murphy, Former Texas Rangers Outfielder: 1 p.m. – 2 p.m.
- Rangers Captain, Texas Rangers Mascot: 1:30 p.m. – 3 p.m.
Special Guests on Sunday
- Taylor Hearn, Texas Rangers Pitcher: 10 a.m. – 11 a.m.
- Nick Solak, Texas Rangers Second Baseman: 1 p.m. – 2 p.m.
- AJ Alexy, Texas Rangers Pitcher: 3:30 – 4:30 p.m.
The times of player availabilities are subject to change.
- Saturday, November 13 // 8 AM – 8 PM
- Sunday, November 14 // 8 AM – 6 PM
Five Star Complex, 4100 Blair Oaks Dr.; The Colony, TX 75056
Featured Image: Caller Times